HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

4.18.2010

Gundam Profile GP01 - TR-1 Hazel Custom



This book is a lot like the Macross Frontier VF-25 modeling book I scanned a while ago. It focuses on the HGUC TR-1 Hazel kit and its variants. It even has templates to instruct on how to build the Sturm Booster that the Hazel II has for either 1/100 or 1/144 (this book was released before the HGUC Hazel II kit was made). Enjoy!
Gundam Profile GP01 - TR-1 Hazel Custom




First book completed with my new scanner; I'm fairly happy with it although I wish the focus wasn't so precise, this one won't let me cheat with the part of the image near the book spine. This is kinda a rough scan, still learning the scanner.

7 comments:

Pippo said...

Password?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

password is posted on first page of website: " archive "

Hi TwinkiePlatter:
I was wondering what scanner you liked the best so far in terms of speed, clarity and price?
Thanks!
boinger

Archive said...

I don't think I've got a favorite right now, all of the scanners I've used had strengths and weaknesses.

My old scanner was a Visioneer OneTouch 9120, It was a good one but the software wouldn't work with anything later than Windows XP. Got this one about 5 years ago.

My new one is a Canon LiDE 200, great software but it's slower and I've only had it for a little while so I don't know how to get the most out of it. It also only has one USB cable to supply power and handle data.

My big scanner is an Epson Expression 1640xl, Software is wonderful but it's pretty slow (might be faster if I use SCSI for it) and it weighs 40lbs and takes about half of my desk when I use it.

I've also got the scanner on my All-in-One printer, used that one maybe a dozen times to quickly scan documents.

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

NEGATIVIZED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NEGATIVIZED said...

Hi, excellent blog! there will no Majin - Ken Ishikawa Illustrations? Any article or book of the master Ishikawa?

Greetings from Argentina!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so easy to use since everything is tagged properly :P

Anyways, think you could find some scans of MAYA TAKAMURA's Puzzle? http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item57168.html

I doubt it though since it's not very popular and is out of print. I've only almost gotten it but it was a dead chinese dl.