Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

4.17.2010

Sento Yousei Yukikaze


This was sent to me by a very kind person after seeing the very rough images of the book that I had previously posted. This and the other design book are the only actual artbooks I've seen for Yukikaze. This looks to have been scanned at 400-600dpi, the images haven't been resized, just cropped down to the actual page.

Blue & Purple - Nawomotsukazenohon - Ikuto Yamashita



This is a rough scan I found on eMule.
Fairy Air Force at War



Sento Yosei Yukikaze - Mechanical Design Works



Here's all of the DVD booklets/covers for Yukikaze:

Sento Yousei Yukikaze - DVD Booklet 1 - 5

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Is the mechanical works one a rescan?

Archive said...

Nope, all of these are reposts so I can add the new hosting links in and clean house.

Anonymous said...

These two posts have some additional links (which still seem to be active):
http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2009/07/some-art-packs.html
http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2008/11/sento-yosei-yukikaze-mechanical-design.html

Archive said...

During this reorganization I've decided to hold off reposting most art packs so they can be updated or cleaned out. Much of the stuff in the two past Yukikaze art packs is included in books that I now have copies of.

sjsar team said...

hi.. Where can I get the books you? thankyou..

Speedy said...

It seems that the Fairy Air Force At War artbook needs a password and I can't find it in the post :(

BrSgtJordan said...

Do you have a password for Fairy Air Force at War?

I can't find on any of the torrent sites