HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

7.11.2010

Ao No 6 Rokugo - Graphic World



EDIT: I've rescanned pages 83, 84 and 85. Sorry it took so long for me to do.
Pretty short and a little to busy for me but it's a good source of Blue Sub 6 lineart (been rare to find online). I wish it had more of Range Murata's artwork (and that there is isn't 'clean').

Ao No 6 Rokugo - Graphic World:


5 comments:

goat89 said...

You know, you are right! I actually never saw a Blue Sub 6 art book! Thx!

aklim007 said...

Благодарю!

ge-ko said...

Thanks a lot!

Jujang said...

Thank you so much for the effort and hard work that you put into scanning these artbooks! I really, really appreciate it. It's always great to see good art!

thank you again, and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

А какой пароль к архивам? ;))