HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

7.25.2010

Form|Code - Range Murata



Form|Code is now one of my favorite artbooks, it is and incredible presentation. The book is more of an...art binder? It's made up of thick cardstock pages bound with a 4-ring binder spine and this is held in a plastic slip cover.
I know another person/group released this book a few years ago (DPG I think) but I noticed that some of the stuff wasn't included in the release.
This one also took longer than I thought it would, none of it would fit on my fast scanner. I scanned it at 600-800dpi and resized to 4000pixels in height for upload. It still ended up ~590mb!
Thanks to a few very nice people I've included a stitched versions of the 5 posters included in Form|Code, this got a wonderful response and I thank everyone who helped out or gave input.

Form|Code - Range Murata:


3 comments:

aklim007 said...

Arigato!!!

Anonymous said...

wait didn't u released Form | Code like months back????

so that means this release is the fully completed one?

Archive said...

Most of the recent stuff are reposts, adding in the new hosting links and consolidating categories.