HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

8.20.2010

Gundam Sentinel - The Battle of 'Real Gundam'

-Repost

It took me a while but the scan of Sentinel is complete. ~320 pages, A4 size. This book is a lot bigger than most of the previous ones I've scanned, I tried to shrink the file set down more (smaller resolution images for upload) but it still turned out huge. The copy I have is a little beat up, the jacket is the worse part.

Gundam Sentinel - The Battle of 'Real Gundam' - Hajime Katoki, Masaya Takahashi


3 comments:

Gus said...

I really love all the mecha and concept sketchs, thanks for share the stuff, very enjoyable =D

Ruby said...

Many2 thanks... I loved it...

May D. said...

Thank you! <3