HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

8.08.2010

Phantasy Star Online - Book of Hunters


Sorry this one took so long, work and other stuff got in the way.
This and PSO Ep. 1 - 2 Materials overlap quite a bit but this is quite a nice book. Lots of developmental art for characters and monsters. Between this and Ep. 1 - 2 Materials I think everything is covered for the first installment of PSO. It's kind of a rough and quick scan, still trying to get everything automated like I had with my old software.

Phantasy Star Online - Book of Hunters:


12 comments:

Edric said...

I've been downloading most of these art books for quite sometime.. just wanna say, you're awesome!! Thanks for all the efforts:)

Anonymous said...

Great job as always :)

Mimo said...

Hello, I recently scanned the Phantasy Star Zero: Design Works artbook. It's my first artbook scan, but you have a really awesome collection here, so I dunno if you would be interested in hosting it? I couldn't access your email through your profile, so I'll just lurk here for a response x3 Thanks for your time.

Archive said...

Oh hell yeah, I'd love to post/host the book for you. It's odd that the email wasn't working.

Archive said...

Oh, my email is archive.4chan@gmail.com if you want it.

Neo Metal Sonic said...

Thanks! I was looking for this book for a while! Thanks again!

KaruCGST said...

Oh my...you have no idea how much i´ve been looking for this book in conventions, comic/manga stores, and in the interwebz T.T , thank you very much :)

dacresni said...

is there a password?

Robert Wagman said...

Achivement unlock: made a pso-fanboy happy

potato said...

I get a 404 when I try to click one of those links D:

James Farrell - Dmuga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Farrell - Dmuga said...

I just really want to say thank you so much for the Phantasy Star Art Books, fucking hell, what a find and so happy. You guys rock, keep it up!

I recently just purchess Book of Hunters and I might be the Ep1 and Ep2. It was good to actually good to see what I would get. I just want them in physical copy and it is a privilege to get them as a digital copy-scans! (shame the text in JP lol)

Cheers again guys!