Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

8.21.2010

Shoji Kawamori's Design Works

-Repost

After long last I've completed scanning this great book. It's got art from more than a dozen different series and even some color art. I've left the pages somewhat unprocessed, I wanted to be able to get this one done this weekend. Enjoy!
Included is the roughly stitched YF-19 cutaway.

Shoji Kawamori's Design Works


2 comments:

Ivan said...

What is the psssword of this book?
I can't open the file and it said it need a password to unzip it. Anyway, thx for scaning these good books.

Mi Gug said...

Hello. I love the scan that you share. thanks
I have a question. You have by chance some artbook "Sousei no aquarion" or "Aquario evol"?