Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

9.24.2010

Macross Chonicle 8, 10, 13, 14


Contained within is information on the Monster, the VF-1's transformation, Milia Fallyna (SDF) and more.
Macross Chronicle 08




This one's got the VF-25S Armored, ARMD ships (DYRL Ver.), info on City 7 and more.
Macross Chronicle 10




This one has pages for the Tomahawk, VF-22s (Gamlin Ver.), Macross Zero art pages and more.
Macross Chronicle 13





This one has pages for the VF-1s (Max DYRL Ver.), Octos, Lynn Minmay (SDF) and more.
Macross Chronicle 14


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
boinger

Anonymous said...

thank you very much!

just in case you want to fill the gaps with a somewhat less quality version, this guy has most of them, up to chapter 45:

http://dennis-toys.blogspot.com/2010/05/macross-chronicle-45.html

I remember he had up to 20 zipped in some file sharing service, but couldn't find the links as of now... but the images are still in his blog

Archive said...

I've been to that site and have a number of the earlier ones that he released. I've thought about putting them up but the images are very low-resolution and very incomplete (many with less that 50% of the pages per volume).
It is an option but for now I don't think I'll be using it.

雪風 said...

Sorry, could you tell me the password, I can't open Macross Chronicle 10.
Thanks

雪風 said...

Sorry, I got it!!
I revised the comments in old post.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Lovely it's Cool