Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

9.17.2010

Macross Chronicle, Start of new project.

Alright, it has been about 3 months since the last issue of Macross Chronicle was released. HLJ is showing a number of the issues as 'out of stock (gray)'. I had agreed to delay release of my scans of this magazine until it had completed its run. The most recent communication I initiated with someone at MacrossWorld asked me to hold off for a bit to see if a book was going to be released, this was a little after issue 50 was released.
I've decided to start releasing a few booklets per week. Be aware that I have less than a third of the 50 issues and don't know if I'll be getting more or if they are going to be available. The first bunch will be posted later tonight.

I've got issues 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 32, 33 and 35. I also have the binder.

If you've got questions or comments please email or leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very good news. Hope you find the missing issues.

NamRoy said...

Thanks, upload all chapter of Macross Chronicles

Ant Sized Man said...

Cool news, must be someone who can fill in the gaps?

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwww! it's great!!