HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

10.10.2010

New book incoming.


I should be getting a copy of Joker 3100 this week and will be scanning it next weekend if everything goes well. I'm also thinking of getting a copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2 Material artbook, if anyone has a copy and can tell me if it'll be worth it to get please let me know.

Edit- Got the book. I was hoping for more of Nagano's watercolor (I think that's what he uses) art. All of the art in this book is very early in FSS's life, it was first published in 1998.
Many of the images in this book span two pages. Would anyone be willing to help me stitch them together?

3 comments:

Chris G. said...

yay!!!

more FFS, FTW!!! XD

Chris G. said...

crap!
i mean FSS! -___-

Anonymous said...

Gossh!! more artbook!!
still.... I hope you got complete version of latest incomplete persona artbook...