HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

11.08.2010

2nd Year Anniversary


Damnit, I missed the anniversary of the blogs creation again! As of October 18th this site was open for 2 years without any interruptions, I'm quite proud of that. If I weren't so busy I'd do a few updates but I've got a lot to do before Thanksgiving comes round so I can't promise any updates before the start of December. I'm hoping to get a new book when I go on a trip later this month and when my taxes come next year. Please hold on till then, I'm nearly out of books right now.

I'd like to thank all of the users who contributed material to the site, knowing or not as well as the people who sent emails, left comments and helped in other ways. Without you all I'd have lost the motivation to keep this place going long ago.

Thank you all. -Archive

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Thank you for all scans you´ve done.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, thanks for all the mecha scans ^_^

gus said...

Happy anniversary! n_n

zac said...

happy anninersary and thank you for the joy you bring..

Anonymous said...

Congrat and Long life to Archive Scans!!!

iMacross4 said...

Happy Anniversary, too!
And thank you!

micnorian14 said...

Great job with the scans mate! I could use a scanner like yours. You scan in a lot of stuff I enjoy, so I'll be waiting for more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary from Spain!

Don't worry and don't stress yourself with trying to upload somthing fast, you've already given us much more that what would have ever expected!

emcreations said...

Happy anniversary. Once again, I would like to thank you for all your uploads. It has provide me with a lot of reference in my model building projects. This time it's a macross F project:

http://www.bakuc.com/modeler/darkage/7032

I just want to show how your efforts makes a difference for many of us. Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great books and happy anniversary! As said before, don't worry too much about trying to upload so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks For all you work mate. The reference for model makers is fantastic.

May it last for another 2 years.

All the best for the New Year.

Anonymous said...

All the best and thank u!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary and thank you for your hardwork!!...keep up the good work..