Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

11.20.2010

Book Queue Update / New Books


Got me some new books! I picked up Phantasy Star Portable 2 Material Artbook and Macross Frontier - The False Songstress - Roman Album. The new book queue is as follows:

Current Queue:
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Material Artbook
Macross Frontier - The False Songstress - Roman Album
Astray Masters
Lain Illustrations

-Rescan Queue (not specific order):
Shoji Kawamori's Macross Design Works
Kazutaka Miyatake's Design Works - Macross & Orguss
Virtual On - Matrix Collection
The Five Star Stories (first 2 books)

I hope to get these new books scanned by the end of the year if everything goes well.

4 comments:

goat89 said...

Thanks for the update!

gus said...

yeah man, I miss your stuff !

Lcuky said...

Hey, where is that picture you posted originally from? Whos the artist?

Archive said...

I think I found it on Danbooru, unsure what the originating source it.