Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

12.19.2010

End of the year


Well, I'd say this has been a good year for the site. We've gotten a great file host and dropped RS. I've gotten some good books scanned and we've gotten stuff contributed by more users. And, above all, I've been able to keep motivated with all of the input from visitors and contributors. Thank you all.

Also, I've been scanning Macross Frontier movie book. It's nearly 2cm too wide for my normal scanner so I ended up disassembling the book to scan on my large-format scanner. Should have it done by the end of the week.

9 comments:

goat89 said...

HAHA! Keep it up mate!

MDvn said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you :) your site is the best :D

Christophe said...

keep up the good job dude !

Anonymous said...

Hi, Merry Christmas from Spain!

And keep'em coming!

Btw, you should consider putting an ad banner or something, just to have some little extra income...

Archive said...

I tried AdSense, never made enough money for them to make a payment. Besides, It'd seem a little odd to me making money off of scanning books like this.

Marc said...

Archive,

I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year! Thank you VERY much for all the things you're sharing with us, most of them are really expensive and rare material that a lot of artists would die to obtain. Again, thank you so much for all your hard work.

Best wishes,

Marc

Anonymous said...

just curious..

will u b scanning non-japanese based artbooks (pixar, US or UK-based games/movies...etc)?

the example mentioned r very lacking and i do hope u can bring these in too :)

Archive said...

I try not to scan much 'western' material so I don't become an easy target.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for all your uploads they have inspired me so much in my designs!