HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

12.19.2010

Macross Frontier - The False Songstress - Roman Album


This book is pretty simmilar to the Frontier Fan Book and the Newtype %100 books. It's got sections on the characters, story, mechanical designs and settings, storyboards and more. I, of course, wish it had more lineart and schematics for the mechanical aspects of the production but that's me.
In scanning this book I also decided to try my first de-binding. Using a hobby razor I cut the pages from the binding. The main reason I did this was that this book was too large to fit on my main scanner and too stiff to get good images from on any of my scanners. Please note that it will be pretty rare for me to do this, I like my books too much to try it again.

Macross Frontier - The False Songstress - Roman Album


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the king man... :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing. It was very brave of you to debind your artbook to get better scans.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the scans!

boinger said...

Thank you for all the scans of 2010!
And wishing you a happy new year for 2011! boinger

TzMarko said...

Thank you for scans