HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

12.04.2010

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - Material Artbook


I was quite happy to find this book at a Kinokuniya when I was on holiday.
This book covers story characters, locations, enemies, storyboards, interviews and more. Although the style has changed quite a bit since the PSO days it's still interesting, if a little too 'flowery' for my taste. It'll be interesting to see what PSO2 holds for us.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - Material Artbook


6 comments:

Miray said...

This is great :)
Thanks a lot! :D

Anonymous said...

Great post! I agree, the collaboration material is too over the top. Though, concept work by the original designers is great as always.

buy best domains said...

Its a very good and nice post.!

Newton Ewell said...

Where did you buy this book? I would like to get a hard copy...

Newton Ewell said...

Derp... Just read your text. I'll go looking at Kinokuniya...

Anonymous said...

what is the password