HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

6.26.2011

More Status


Got my new book, 'Chocolate Gouache', and its a great one. Two books (color and monochrome), a packet of 3 prints on something like 11x17" paper and a DVD showing how Choco does his art (still need to watch that). Unfortunately I'm unsure if I'll be able to scan these books since the pages are very, very thick (must be aroung 90 or 100g/m²). I'm worried that I'll lose too much of the page in the gutter side of the pages. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

5 comments:

Matteo a.k.a. madmatt said...

Maybe you can insert a thick white paper in between the pages while you are scanning.

Bye & Thanx you so much for this great Blog...

Matteo From Italy

keik said...

This might sound a bit desperate, but maybe photos? I've seen plenty of photography instead or scans.

Yg said...

i also got an artwork last week.
Santa Lilio Sangre...

Chris G. said...

flat bed scanner maybe??
i know is tedious and slow if you use the glass, but im pretty sure the ADF is not going to feed the paper and/or will cause jams.

Archive said...

Oh, I'm not planning on de-binding this and running it through the ADF scanner, very few of the scans I've done were debound.