HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

10.07.2011

Shoji Kawamori's Macross Design Works


This book is chock-full of Valkyrie art from all of Macross up to Macross M-3. About all of the art focuses on Valkyries save for a bit of art for the Zentreadi designs from SDF Macross. A great book for fans of Macross, mecha in general or even mechanical enthusiasts.

Shoji Kawamori's Macross Design Works [2011 rescan]


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Much appreciated!

Yg said...

download this before, thanks

uniformguard said...

Many many thanks for rescanning, this is great stuff and the i.q is even greater now! :)

Anonymous said...

I have an original copy of this book from when it was released, but it's always great to have a "digital copy" of it... as many collectors, I am concerned about how much time the paper will last, So I tend to think having a digital copy over a printed edition is better (one can wonder how much time a CD or DVD can last too! - word says 5 to 10 years at best!)

Anyway, thanks a lot for these scans!

gus said...

great work.

Yoalli said...

Hola, excuse me... this file requires a password... can you share it with me? Greetings from Mexico.

Yoalli (again) said...

ignore my comment... ijust read the pass u___u muchas gracias! n_______n

Anonymous said...

Always a fan of Kawamori. This is very much appreciated. What is the password though?

Wicked Horizon Designs said...

These are great books. Wish I could get some blueprints for the Macross Frontier "VF 27 Lucifer Valkyrie" so that I could make a nice 3D movie with it. I cant find blueprints for this ship anwhere.

Wicked Horizon Designs said...

Awesome site, thanks for sharing I will have to take a close look at the anime toys.