Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

11.09.2011

Archive Scans's 3rd Birthday Drawing



I've just sent out emails to the lucky ones who were picked to receive the prints! To those who didn't receive an email I wish I could send to everyone but these things are kinda expensive. I'm going to try to do something like this every year from now on (well, as long as the site is running) so enter/participate next year and good luck!

If I get replies from everyone I'll do my best to send everything out on Friday next week.

2 comments:

Yg said...

Congratulation to who got the print. But don't forget us, what will the next scan be?

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your site after searching for ages for a Mass Effect concept art scan. I can't stop downloading stuff from here, haha! Keep up the good work!