Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

11.06.2011

Status / Drawing


EDIT- THE DRAWING HAS BEEN MADE

Sorry 'bout the lag in posts. I've been unusually busy with work/family/new games.

I'll be drawing the 3 winners from the emails I've received this week then, hopefully, sending them off late next week.

As to books; I've got a couple new books on the way as well as the Pern books and a few others that I may scan just for completeness' sake.

Later!

2 comments:

Yg said...

you're welcome, just share the scans as your way / time / choice / ...

former DPG Member said...

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2731141244/[fDPG]_Katsuda_Terada_-_Cover_Girls_Portfolio.rar

Anybody try to download my scans? I'm just trying to share....