Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

4.30.2012

Book Queue and more



 
I don't know what kind of order things will end up coming out in save for Boinger's books, I may put up another poll later on.

Now that things have calmed down here's the current book queue:

-Macross - Do You Remember Love - Data Bank (Gold Book) - Currently scanning, ~70% complete
-Macross - Do You Remember Love - Remastered Edition DVD Box (2 books)

Here's a list of the books I've got but haven't scanned yet:

-Art of the Mass Effect Universe, the (big book)
-Atlas of Pern, The (a few pages scanned, no outer cover)
-Cowboy Bebop - Knocking on Heaven's Door - Film Book
-Dragonlover's guide to Pern, The (no outer cover)
-Mass Effect 3 materials (collector's edition stuff, guide book)
-Tales of Joker - Extra (1999-2-3, reprint 2002-2-3)

-Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah
-Variable Fighter Master File VF-1 Valkyrie Space Wings

And here's the books I plan on doing rescans of at some point:

-The Five Star Stories - Book I (US Volumes 1-3)
-Kazutaka Miyatake Design Works - Macross  & Orguss
-Neon Genesis Evangelion - Concept Design Works

13 comments:

Yg said...

still only sharing through torrent?

ourma said...

Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah
-Variable Fighter Master File VF-1 Valkyrie Space Wings
At first .I'm realy thankyou for share nice books for us ..that's

Two books are very hand to get...
my hero...you are great fan of macross....

Now so hard to buy them in my country....

hi my brother..do you like 3d.?
http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1205011935089506_0.jpg
I'm fan of macross.and thank you for you help .

Anonymous said...

Mass Effect! YES!
I must be the only person here who downloads all your ME stuff harhar
I can't believe you're actually doing the Art of Mass Effect Universe! I can't wait!

Archive said...

Yg- Yeah, all content will be served through torrent from now on.

Ourma- You're very welcome, did I get an email from you a bit ago?

Anon- The ME stuff will be a while, I want to wait a bit since it was just released.

Chris G. said...

oh yes!!

i'm looking forward for the FSS books.

thank you so much kind sir.

Anonymous said...

Tales of Joker!

ourma said...

yes .I spend a email for you.

because i got many books from you

and these books are very helpful for me to made some 3d models.
just "thanks" can not express my gratitude to you.

hi my brother. I hand some gundam of artbooks. of example HobbyJAPAN.
gundam weapon.
I uploaded on the mu past some years.... but now..mu was dead.. but the boos in my hard disk

if you need some books..if i hand

i'm very
happy to share with you by email.

ourma said...

I am so sorry ..my english is very boor..

Archive said...

Send me an email, If it's something that hasn't been posted here yet (or better quality copies) I'll gladly put it up.

Also, don't worry about your English, you type better than some of the people I work with.

Sergio said...

hello, i am Sergio from argentina,
somebody send Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah
-Variable Fighter Master File VF-1 Valkyrie Space Wings links plase for me mail cyclone71@gmail.com

sorry me bad english :)

NamRoy said...

Amigo sube estos que no se consiguen por ningun lado:

Friend raises those that are not available on any side:

-Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah
-Variable Fighter Master File VF-1 Valkyrie Space Wings

NamRoy said...

Hay planes de subir este material:

-Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah
-Variable Fighter Master File VF-1 Valkyrie Space Wings

??????

Anonymous said...

Master file macross stuff please, pretty please with cherry on top.