Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

8.29.2012

Input on current hosting

Hey everyone!
It's been ~4 months now since the Seedbox for the site was started up and I was wondering how you all thought it was working out. I've gotten a few requests for seeding of a few torrents and thought you all should know that the box can only seed 15 or so torrents at a time, this is a limitation on the Seedbox's allocated VM hardware (likely the memory). If it becomes a more recurring issue I'll see what it'll take to migrate over to a higher power VM (this would probobly need a donation drive or something).
Also, as a backup in case Torcache goes down in some way I'll keep adding magnet links to all new releases.

Speaking of donations, I've gotten a handful in and I'd like to thank everyone again for contributing.


PS- I'll try and get some more Macross stuff done this weekend.

1 comment:

VTK said...

thanks for your effort , best regards