Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

10.19.2012

Archive Scans 4th Birthday!

This has been an interesting year. Scrambling from one host to another to keep things working, getting some really astonishing books scanned and even repairing a really expensive scanner.
I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to the site, in books, donations or leaving comments. You're the biggest reason that I keep this whole thing running. Over the past 4 years I've scanned about 90 books now, nearly my entire collection and some of a couple of other peoples'

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to do a drawing like last year, I simply don't have the time (or access to those printers) right now. Possibly around the end of the year I'll do something, I'll let you all know.
The site should be returning to the regular updates in a couple of weeks as well, I've still got a few of Boinger's Macross books to do as well as a couple of my own that need scanning.

11 comments:

Ant Sized Man said...

Damn! 4 years of all those awesome books. Thank you for all the great art, really enjoy all the awesome macross stuff.

廖坤祥 said...

Thanks for all the great art books.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! d_(^o^)_b

kvlonder said...

4yrs of awesome artbooks and still going strong.

Happy birthday !!

Anonymous said...

im from turkey and no one interesting artbooks like in this site around here.you are awesome and im check this site almost ewery day.thanks for all this artbooks.and waiting for moree :D

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeep, good 4 years...

I think one day I could see scanned The World of Just Breed artbook (高田裕三イラスト集―ジャストブリードの世界), cuz I really like Yuzo Takada monster art there...

Anyway,best wishes for Archive Scans and all visitors...

Ed said...

I've always been a passive visitor and downloader of books. I must say that you really make it easy and convinient for ppl like us to download, good servers, no frills, no limit, great quality and so much more. I've benefited a lot from here and words can't express my gratitude, so just let me say "Happy Belated Birthday", and just like any birthday, may Archive Scan and you, enjoy a long and properous life :)

Yg said...

happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great site! You provide a fantastic service.

Also, there seems to be a lot of confusion about the North American release of THE SKY: THE ART OF FINAL FANTASY by Yoshitaka Amano. It's seemingly impossible to purchase.

It would be a huge project, but any chance of a scan...?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Some Macross books are my scan, but, you are welcome to share them as all Animate Lovers are friends to me !!!

Good work & congratulations !!!

Anqi said...

Happy birthday! I've been a lurker up to this point, but I just wanted to thank you for the amazing job you do digitizing these artbooks. Can't find this stuff anywhere else on the net.

I have a question, if it's alright. I have some artbooks I'd like to scan, but I don't want to destroy them or break the binding. What method do you use for your books? Is there a particular scanner you recommend?