HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

12.11.2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!
I'm really sorry about the down time the last few months, my life has changed quite a bit recently and it's made it difficult to keep up with the site. Don't worry, I'm not thinking of closing down or anything, It's just going to be a bit slow until after the start of the new year. I still have a few books that I need to put through the scanner and get uploaded for you all.

I wish you all the best for this season and I'll see you all again next year!


Archive

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your work, Archive.
Have a nice holiday season.

Ant Sized Man said...

Thank you for all the great scans this year, look forward to the next.

H-Hanzo said...

oh men
at first it was like OHH NOO
then it was like FIUU... haha

happy Holidays to you too.

Yg said...

Gingery X'Mas

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj272/yggyeung/HOME%20DECORATION%20AND%20OTHERS/Xmas2012_zps940e1690.jpg

Anonymous said...

Appreciate all your work, you gave me a couple of nice art books :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope the changes in your life are for good!

Have a nice X'Mas and end of the year!

Andrea Manfredotti said...

Don't worry....
you're a big! hug from Italy and see you soon!