HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

2.06.2013

Art of Magic the Gathering - The Wrath Cycle

This is a book I've been wanting to scan for quite some time. A very kind person lent their copy to me and now we've got a scan of it! This covers from the Visions set through the Tempest sets (pretty sure) and has art from cards as well as developmental art and sketches.


Art of Magic the Gathering - The Wrath Cycle


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until now I didn't know of the existence of such book. Are there any more of these series? Any link to info would be appreciated.

Archive said...

This is the only true Magic artbook I know of. I very well could be wrong though.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this scan and for all your ( good ) work !!