HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

3.02.2013

Notice of, well...

So, as much as I hate to say, I've lost my current job. Now, I don't think that it'll impact the site much but I have to ask for donations. There is currently about $9.50 in the PayPal account that I use for the server costs. Now, as I said I'm not too worried as the server just costs $16 a month but every little help will be very much appreciated.

I thank every one of you for you attention.


EDIT- Wow, already gotten enough for four months of operations! I really, really appreciate the help and I'll try to find some way to pay everyone back in the future!

7 comments:

BakaShinji said...

Great thanks for your sharings. But I found your torrents showing no source available. (including the latest post and some of the Phantasy Star's) May I ask will this situation continues to happen?

and I am sorry for what happens to you now hope your side will have some good news.

Anth said...

Thanks for sharing so many fantastic books. I made a donation in the hope you can keep posting

Archive said...

BakaShinji- I'm not sure what's wrong with the connection, I'm able to get connections to the server from 2 systems okay. I use uTorrent if that helps.

Anth- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind donation!

BakaShinji said...

hmmm.... strange. I set up utorrent and found downloading from no one. just keep me wait and wait.

BakaShinji said...

especially phantasy star scanning keep no seeding.

I gotta donate soon to get you some support. But well, some file hosting site are also good like putlocker or else.

Anonymous said...


I hope you get new job

& where I can send you massage if I want to give you books from I found on the net

Archive said...

Send emails to archive.4chan@gmail.com