HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

6.26.2013

Fire Bomber In Macross 7 - Official Program - Roman Album

This one's kinda cool, lots of character information, has some interviews and even has sheet music.
The first scan I've done after being laid off, getting a new job and moving. Sorry for the wait everyone. Thanks to Boinger for lending me the book.

Fire Bomber In Macross 7 - Official Program - Roman Album


8 comments:

Vyse Legendaire said...

Thanks for these. :)

boinger said...

Thanks Archive!
I have another batch of Macross books for you when you are ready.

Anonymous said...

Recently, my hdd died on me and I lost all of the data. Now if I remember correctly, there was a download with video files, a digital painting demo more precisely. Does anyone know which torrent it is?

Thanks for these uploads btw!

Archive said...

That's likely Chocolate Gouache: http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2012/04/chocolate-gouache-choco-koichi.html

Archive said...

That's likely Chocolate Gouache: http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2012/04/chocolate-gouache-choco-koichi.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! ^_^ It is indeed that one! I wasn't really expecting a reaction, so thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this!! How's your new job panning out!?? Hope you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Is this the one with Mylene's cheesecake pictures?