HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

9.08.2013

Post-Chaos Status Update

After a long (but wonderful) 8 months things are finally back to normal. Being laid off, getting a new job, moving to a different city in another state (not more than 30 miles though) and finishing a massive project last week means that things are finally back to normal!



The current book queue is as follows:

The Art of Borderlands 2 (as well as some bonus stuff)
Zone of the Enders - HD Edition - The Complete Guide + Model Sheets
Awakening: The Art of Halo 4
Anything that Boinger sends me

I also have a number of other books that I may do, Pern, a couple Ghibli books and more. If it comes to that point I'll do another vote for the queue. I've also got a handful of found books that I've been saving that I'll start to post once in a while so things should pick up a bit.

Sorry again for the slow period.

3 comments:

Sajib OO said...

good to hear you're back on game

dika said...

Do you have evangelion anima visual art?

Luis Cotovio said...

Will you be making a file for the Yamato 2199 books, Earth and Garmillas?