Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

6.16.2014

New book, new plans

Hello all!

I got back from out of town yesterday, managed to pick up a copy of F.S.S. Designs 4 while I was in Seattle. I'm going to start a scan of one of Boinger's books this week and I'll likely do Designs 4 after that. I'll probably finish off Boinger's batch and then do the District 9 book once those are done.

The new servers been working great. I've been taking it offline for chunks of time so I can work on training myself on the ESX host that the torrent servers running inside of. Don't be too alarmed if it's offline, it'll come back up before too long.

I'll be back soon with another book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Designs 4!