HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

7.06.2016

Current book queue, possible project

Hello everyone!

I've started the scan of my copy of 'Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode 1&2 Materials Collection' but it's some 380 pages long so it's going to take some time. I also have a copy of '25th Anniversary Phantasy Star Visual Chronicle' on it's way via slow shipping. These will be the next two books to get scanned and posted, aside from the various things I find online.

I've also been thinking on starting a project this winter. I'm considering getting vols 11 through 13 of The Five Star Stories translated, more on that as I figure things out.

Also, for general information: The server is currently housing 225gb of artbooks for the site. I'd guess that there's more than 350 individual volumes up now, quite a change from the early days of the site.


As always, thank you to everyone that's helped out with the site. Weather that's sending books, links, leaving comments or helping seed, I thank you.


Archive-

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU SCAN ORGUSS AND MEGAZONE23 ARTBOOK

Archive said...

Don't have any books that cover those series, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the scans! <3

Anonymous said...

wow, thats quite the collection of artbooks you've amassed here! thanks for keeping it all going, so much great stuff!

Anonymous said...

thanks alot! is it possible to release scans for bravely default, granblue and final fantasy xiv?

Namroy said...

at least post something of Macross and Mospeada

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very very much for your hard work and consistency

ShinGundam said...

It is me that I should thank you! It helped me a lot in terms of designing mecha.
I wonder do you have a book or anything about popular illustrator Naoyuki Kato?

Vyse Legendaire said...

I can't wait for the PSO 2 book!
I will systematically seed for as long as I can.

Anonymous said...

" I'm considering getting vols 11 through 13 of The Five Star Stories translated, more on that as I figure things out." This would be an absolute dream to get these translated! Love the rich depth of FSS. I just want to echo my sincere thanks for all the hard work you have done and will do.

Thanks again from California!

Anonymous said...

If you decide to get someone to translate the remaining volumes of FSS, they translator should be familiar with the world and the massive amount of terms use -- especially in Vol 13 which is filled with German stuff.

Vol 13 also includes a few new pages that summarize the GTM movie.